Saturday, December 23, 2006

Amusement

So battlegrounds are a fine way to entertain yourself while waiting for the patch, but you know what pastime I really enjoy? Vigilante justice.

Mojito was complaining about a level 50 Hunter corpse camper in Shimmering Flats on /guild, so I fired up my Gadgetzan Transporter to help out. On my way to Shimmering Flats , I ran into "Jollygood", the aforementioned camper heading back to Gadgetzan. I was able to kill him twice before he got in the walls of Gadgetzan, but once there, the guards' nets were stopping me from playing with him. So, I decided to try out some of my new Subtlety talents. Specifically, I found that "Improved Sap" and "Cloak of Shadows" allow you to Chain-Sap pretty much anyone you want. The Cloak of Shadows gives you a 90% chance to avoid flares.



Hehe... this kept me entertained for about 15 minutes, even after Mojito had to log off himself. At one point the Hunter was able to mount, but I just waited 'til he stopped at the mailbox and sapped him on his mount. Good, good stuff.

So- if you guys ever need some Alliance justice, just send up the Bend-signal. I'll be there.

1 comment:

meef said...

hahahha sugeee na