Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Cowchan, Bendyr, and Prometheus


After this shot, Cowchan loaded me into his gun, and shot me at someone.

This was taken on the way to get Cowchan his trinket in Jintha'Alor, and to clear up a bunch of leftover quests (including Ancient Egg). Seems like our guild progression is still Maraudon->Sunken Temple. Meef and I are a little over-leveled, but it will make the instances go fast, and at the very least, we all need the reward from ST anyway. Anyone interested in doing one this weekend? After this whole extended downtime crap, I'm antsy for some heavy WoWing.

4 comments:

Rick Kitagawa said...

Holy crap, I am a gigantic beast. It looks like you could use Prometheus for your mount...

Anyway, I'm down for WOWin' it up on Sunday. The lady's parents are in for Saturday, so Sunday works better for me.

meef said...

make the call and i'll be there nyoooohohoho

InfoMofo said...

For full disclosure, I'm under the influence of the Gnomish World Enlarger here.

Sunday is good. I'm broker than a Joker, so any opportunity to upgrade my gear that doesn't cost the mucho moola is fine by me. I'm so broke right now that I think twice before shooting an arrow.

meef said...

ugh, not nearly as broke as bendyr, but AV belt, necklace, cape, pvp trinket, and lvl 56 warrior skills put me down like 30g... 11k til revered!

bah, i think i also need to pick up the pvp cape... prolly more suited for tanking than av one >< think i'll sit on that until i'm 58 though, otherwise i have to buy another