Friday, February 15, 2008

農民

So I finally got my gloves, weapon, and cloak enchanted. Luckily I had shards in the bank for savagery... yeebus that shit is expensive.

'cuz of that i've gotten back into questin and bombing shits... which in turn got me thinking about getting that skyguard cross trinket... 10k rep to go ;_;

you guys seen the patch notes i assume? can't wait for frikkin real time honor gain! more pvp dailies! no diminishing returns on honor! gift of arthas stacks to 20! ... ... ... oh wait, alchemy still suxxors as a main's profession ;_; i wonder if there's anything worth switching to at this point... mebbe enchanting for ring 'chants? meh so 'spensive to lvl that shit...

anyhow, you fools gonna be on for arena sometime?

2 comments:

InfoMofo said...

I also have new pantaloons.

I should be on a little tomorrow afternoon, and maybe Sunday morning too. Worst case, I have Monday off and can be on anytime then I think.

Rick Kitagawa said...

You guys can finish it this week without me...I won't be able to get on until after the update on Tuesday.