Sunday, December 18, 2005

I can't fucking sleep

So I've been reading for the past three hours, and my eyes hurt. I'm updating this and then I'm going to try to sleep. I read Lee's comment, so here are the names of characters that have been created.

Gogol - My Druid
Theatrerick - Rick's Shaman
Imsopretty - Jesse's Shaman
Mircalla - Joanna's Shaman
(Yeah.. no more shamans please)
Dwightshroot - Alex's Warlock
Anyankah - Sun's Rogue

Comment here if you've made a character that isn't listed, I'll update as time goes on.

What classes we need most, by my own opinion of a balanced group, goes like this:

1. Warrior
2. Priest
3. Hunter/Mage
4. Rogue (Since Sun said he won't be fully participating)
5. Warlock/Druid (we have one of each)
6. Shaman (DO NOT MAKE ANOTHER SHAMAN)

4 comments:

Rick Kitagawa said...

Although I have a final tomorrow and Tuesday, I have also been playing, and decided to start up a Hunter. So yeah. Look me up as: Cowchan.

jesse said...

YAY!! WOOO!! go WoW geeks!! btw, can we start debating over what the guild name's gonna be? Just straight up good ol' "TheatreRice"? Or something weird, like... i dunno, I can't think of anything weird right now. Oh yah, and since I'll be going back to Indonesia, where I probably won't be able to play at all (for 3 WHOLE weeks, damn...) would you guys mind very much if I asked a friend of mine to play my shammy for me, just so I won't still be lvl 10 by the time you guys are like lvl 40.

Alex said...

ah my high school friend / co worker is going to be a warrior ... his handle is meef

陈圣伦 said...

Can we get some more shamans? I don't think we have enough. We can party and kill mobs and then afterwards we can have a totem-fest.