Tuesday, December 20, 2005

An update

I hit level 20. Yeah. Oh my god. Whenever I have to study a lot, I end up being indoors and at my computer anyway, and study breaks are essentially playing this game. Suffice it to say, I took many breaks over the last week. Ironically, now that I have free time, I will be spending it with family and friends and thus will not play as much. That will give a chance for everyone to catch up.

Our current goals are 1. gather the 10g to make a guild and then make it, and 2. To have a good number of us reach about level 18, when we can do our first instance run together in either Ragefire Chasm or Wailing Caverns.

Waiting for everyone to catch up will give me ample time to see my friends and do other real-life oriented things! Level up faster, dammit =)

Also, Matt and Lee, where are you guys? I haven't heard back, and we're all looking forward to kicking it WoW style as a happy family.

11 comments:

Alex said...

I've hit lvl 11, and now I can make linen bags ... so if you're starting out and need an extra bag, I can make it (and skill up my tailoring!)

meef said...

allo, friend of alex here. my warrior's name if meef and i'm also lvl 11. would be glad to join your ranks if ya need a tank. my main is a priest on khadgar, but right now most of the raiding i do is a clear of mc on sundays, so i think i should have time to play on this server too (at least until the expansion comes out heheh)

Alex said...

so are we gonna do a LAN party eventually? hehehe

jesse said...

20?? OMGWTFKOREANBBQPWNZORED julius you @$@^&&^# anywho, i'm writing this from *guess where!!* KOREA mothaf***as! sorry im kinda hyper cos i thought i was going to transit in hong kong on my way to singapore but no0o they plonked me down right here in seoul. and still i can't find any kimchee. what's up with that? okay so my bf mike's going to play my shammie... just so i wont have to break my back catching up with you guys when i come back. be nice to him, or else. <3 go wow (and rice!)

Alex said...

sweet, a priest. Now someone can heal me as I drain all my life to get mana. hehehehe

陈圣伦 said...

I made an undead warrior since it seems we don't have a tank. Also I hate my rogue, she can't take a beating for shit and dual wield gets to the anal retentive side of me when they never hit!!! Her name is Dorowen.

Alex said...

actually we have a tank, we have an undead warrior

InfoMofo said...

Another friend of Alex's here. My Rogue's name is Bendyr, and I'm level 18 now.

I had an alliance rogue on some other server a long time ago, but I haven't played it in months.

BTW, is anyone else doing engineering? I was thinking of splitting the tracks and trading the good items. Let me know.

Alex said...

ok I make make woolen bags now ... lvl 20 ... gots some monies if you wanna make the guild soon.

InfoMofo said...

Uhh... I can make mechanical squirrels...

Alex said...

jesus ... I'm lvl 25 now ... give me all your wool!!!!!!