Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Meef and Youf

Alrighty well I'm at level 30 now. i think that means i have some warrior quest to do or something. i hope it gives me a weapon because i'm using a really old piece of crap. ugh and my bracers are still grey i think.

hmm i think i'm also close to finishing my other warrior quest for some armor... the hardest part left is a [Vial of phloasdlfkajkja]. i think i need to go to rfd for it, so if anyone's interested...

my alchemy is doing pretty good and if i can just get my hands on some liferoot i'll be pumping out [Greater Healing Potion]s like crazy. if any of you want potions, just send a mail with your request for type and quantity. i'll make what i can.

sooooo what are the rest of y'all up to? everytime i log in pretty much no one's on. i have a couple elite non-instance quests that might be nice to do/won't require as much schedule coordination.

2 comments:

Alex said...

I have sadly been absent from Azeroth ... I probably won't be able to get on again until sunday. I can probably help out on those quests with my lock , who has a lot of rest to be used.

Where is teh rest of tet gang? Is it midterm season?

InfoMofo said...

I have been afk with my toons (sorry alex), but i should be back in full force on Monday. My rogue is 31 now (with an army of mechanical beasts at his disposal), and my hunter is 22. I probably have full rest on both characters now.