Monday, November 06, 2006

Damn BRD conspiracy...

Well, the zionist-conspiracy-controlled respawn times in the Lyceum prevented us from dethroning the emperor, but at least we got some good lewt! Meef came away with a blue and a BOE Purple O_o. Cowchan got some quests completed, and I learned to smelt Dark Iron!

Now if you don't mind, I have some more ethnic groups to defame and some dwarves to aggro.

...

Wait, where am i? Who just took over my blogger account? Did someone just post using my name? Why am I wearing all this lipstick? NO WIRE HANGERS... EVER!!!

3 comments:

meef said...

heheheh

for those who weren't part of our awesome pugging experience, just know that ... damn i forgot this name... lokimark? loki-something is insane. and a fucker. and did everything described in the main post. and he vendored the boe blue he rolled need on. gah

Rick Kitagawa said...

It was lokimark. A racist, crazy guy who (according to him) VOMITED ON HIMSELF mid-instance.

Crazy asshole.

And I should have fucking took that trinket. Fuck that guy.

InfoMofo said...

I forgot about the vomitting. Hehe. Good times.