Thursday, January 24, 2008

I'm coming back

yes, I've said it before, but I'm leveling my lock again. I started grinding around in Nagrand with a felguard grinding build, it was good stuff, but I was getting a bit bored and frustrated with running around with my slow horse. So ... I decided to cheeze my way to to the top ... by killing boars!

http://wow.allakhazam.com/db/mob.html?wmob=21195

There's an NPC there who will heal you ... so I specced destro / nightfall for ultimate grinding speed. I tried hellfire, but the NPC doesn't heal you quickly enough. I'm constantly life tapping, but hey I gained a pretty substantial amount of bars in under a couple of hours.

Also, I played some BG last night, got some rep for one of the daily quests, I was in the top 5 for damage!

Oh yeah, I'm also playing on my work computer, it's a 2.4 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2 gb RAM, with a GeForce 8600M GT with 256 MB of VRAM. Way better than my current set up. I don't end up

I'll put some screenies of my boar culling tonight.

2 comments:

InfoMofo said...

Nice, i didn't even realize you could do the bg dailies before 70.

Rick Kitagawa said...

Yeah, apparently even my 24 Pally can do the BG dailies...but you only get to do WSG.