Friday, August 04, 2006

The Cow Has Returned...

...kinda.

So I'm finally back in the states and anxious to get back to the fleeting summer BBQ fun. I see many improvements have been made, and I will get back to the grind as soon as I find a)an apartment, b)internet access, and c)a job. Hopefully, this will take two weeks or so. Anyway, I just wanted to congratulate everyone on their hard work and I will do my best to join the ranks of the Korean BBQ once again.

For the BBQ!!!

PS - Australia was frickin' cool. No tips! And wombats (which are basically fulborgs!)

2 comments:

meef said...

woo! welcome back! ...no tips and wombats? hahaha that's an excellent summary of a vacation if i've ever heard one. :D

InfoMofo said...

Sounds good. Yeah, we've definitely been stepping up on the guild activity, and are crossing off todo items at a pretty good clip. Check out the "Upcoming BBQs" page, and add any quest objectives you have coming up. It really helps a ton for planning purposes.