Tuesday, August 29, 2006

zomg bgs

so i went to AV last nite with my priest and man, what a difference. previous attempts had always failed due to a grand total of 0 games being up whenever i tried to get on (like midnight server time)... last nite thanks to the new patch... 28 AVs!!! it was great. wait times < 5 min for the 2 games i played and i scored almost 2k rep in < 2hours. (and i didn't even get to stay for the completion of the second game, that one had reached a stalemate and i had to drop to run human strat with my guildies).

good stuff... i need to get meef in there asap... i can feel the unstoppable force... it's too bad you can't join av as a group, cuz that'd be a great way to spend guild time if we could. we still can for other bgs thou, right?

2 comments:

InfoMofo said...

X-Server BGs are the shit. I've been spending major time in BGs with Fleckso (where my queue times for both AB and WSG are rarely > 1 min). You can enter AB and WSG with premade raids. I've never tried with AV.

I'm thinking once I hit 57, or 58, I may just level the rest of the way on AB and WSG tokens, just to get the rep. With a well coordinated group of 4 players, we could do really well.

meef said...

last night i made friendly with av just by completing my 3rd game ever. good shit