Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Dreadsteed ... argh

This is a bit of a pain to get now ... but hopefully it will be easy if I get a little help here are the mats I need:

  • 10 Elixirs of Shadow Power (J do you have the recipe? If not I'll buy it for you and the mats)
  • 35 black dragon scales (Is one of us a skinner?)
  • 6 Large Brilliant Shards (I'll take care of this)
  • 25 Dark Iron Ore
  • 3 Arcanite Bars
  • Some time to do some instances and quests ...
Hoo boy this is gonna be a trip ...

3 comments:

meef said...

wholy yeebus, i bet you've seen this... but man, the summary on wowwiki looks brutal...

406g PLUS all the crafted/farmed materials... and even if you can find a lock that's already done the quest and still has the purchased items on him... it's still 156g!!!

i'll check on the recipe sometime tonite hopefully... but i'm sure i don't have 30 ghostmushrooms -_- those things used to be 'spensive. I *do* know I have thorium on me thou... so if you can just get me the crystals, I can start transmuting arcanite for ya.

oh, and the link to another guide at the bottom of wowwiki seemed to be formatted better for running thru the quests.

meef said...

aight, yeah i have the recipe for the pots

InfoMofo said...

I can stealth farm the dark iron for you pretty easy and help you with the instances when I get back... but I dunno if you're willing to wait a week and a half.

Good luck with everything, and update the blog often!

(I'll be spying on all of you via armory whenever I get the chance, natch).