Monday, April 23, 2007

Gank Frank

OK, some sweet forum awesomeness here. Someone used some crazy modeling to make a pretty awesome shot by shot re-enactment of Kill Bill, with a WoW themage on it. Check it out. My favorite scene so far:

"What I'm talking about is...this council, which I love more than my own sweet epics..."

"IS MAKING A HALF-NINJA, HALF-PIRATE WHINEY EMO KID IT'S LEADER!!!"



"Just so you understand how serious I am, I will say this to you in Common."

Hehe. Also, some of the scenes look really cool, like they've been traced over or something. I'm not really sure how they achieved this effect, but it's pretty slick; I think some of them might be hand-drawn art mixed in with screencaps and modelviewer generated bluescreen stuff:



Check it out.

1 comment:

meef said...

heheheh zounds i never realized... half-ninja, half-pirate... he could be the one! he who ends the great ninja-pirate war!