Monday, April 30, 2007

すっきりした!

so i have roughly a billion screenshots... and some big (meef) news!

kinduva an old one from zangar... evidently this is how the world pvp tower capture battles go...
ahhh good 'ol... underbog? or wait slave pens? bah, whatever. damn crabs.i come for you bastard giant!Mennu betrays no more
i'm sooo glad no one frikkin fell off the platform. how do you recover from that anyway?

kinduva neato quest (well, mob at least) i duo'd with bendyr. guess that's the closest i'll ever get to tanking sapphiron. this is that one in the bone wastes...
always make sure to have a strat
more bbq questin :D spider huntin fun no you can't have a pit lord, i don't care if he followed you home. ... ... ... warlocks never listen.
sooo glad we got our caverns of time attunement quest out of the way. i love this place.cow took offense to the human jokes hahathrall is my hero.
you guys remember hindwes? i think that was the name of the 'cna i cmoe?' hunter. he invited me to a mana tombs group. then before they summoned me, the priest dropped and hindwes couldn't find another healer (after like 5 minutes) so he dropped. So we picked up two guys and rocked the place. man i was so happy when he dropped.
i think i like mana tombs. too bad i got no loot >_<
shadowmoon valley is rock. ok, sure it's all dark and burnt black, which would put it in the blasted lands/hellfire peninsula category, but man, all this shit's goin down and it actually feels like a war zone. it's great. and what the hell is this c'thun looking thing doing here.

this is an awesome area, right near the zone entrance. basically a holding area for the infernals.but they obviously didn't count on the bbq!
so yeah, i was running around shadowmoon since i was real close... eventually 28 xp close...one kill later... woooo!!!
and the best for last... *sob* take my money you bitchwooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



2 comments:

Rick Kitagawa said...

Congrats!!!!!!

And yes, fuck the humans and their racist jokes >:O

InfoMofo said...

Grats again, man.

We gotta get our 70 instancing on! I haven't been playing my rogue too much because I'm trying to get my Druid to level 49 (he's 42 now) so I can park him there. My plan is to farm enough AB/WSG marks and honor at 49 to buy ALL of my level 70 PVP gear, but who knows if I'll actually end up doing that.

In either case, I'm definitely down for the crazy instancing. Got any idea which ones you need loot from?