Sunday, October 21, 2007

Farewell, BBQ...

So yes, after talking it over with Meef, Cowchan shall be taking a leave of absence from the BBQ. I've been sorta recruited into another guild, and the prospect of raiding and no longer having to do full PUGs has brought me over.

This isn't to say that I'm leaving you guys (cuz I'm still totally down with Chicken N ROFLs), but more of an opportunity to expand the BBQ's connections to the WoW universe. But yeah, other than that, nothing has changed, besides the little name that pops up next to my character tooltip when you see me in-game. But as I also don't want the presence of the BBQ to fully die, if you ever see a Pally named Skylaraa walking around, I'm sure she'd appreciate an invite to the guild.

Anyhoo, let's get our arena rankings up, and get us our epix! BBQftw!

6 comments:

InfoMofo said...

/salute

Keep us updated on the epic hunt. And don't forget to keep the /bbq channel alive.

On the Bendyr front, I'm going to try Gruul's Lair tonight... Expect to see a lot of screenshots of my corpse tomorrow.

Alex said...

who's the pally you speak of?

I hope to see you guys online real soon, may even venture to play with my pathetic amount of RAM

meef said...

what's the name of the guild you're joining again? and let us know if they're actually any good so I know whether to accept or decline party invitations :P

ralax - the pally is cowchan's alt i believe.

character progression ftw, /salute

Rick Kitagawa said...

Yeah, the pally is my alt, silly Alex.

And yes, now that I know about the bbq channel, I shall keep it alive and well.

And I'm in Tempest. So far, everyone's been really cool, talented, and supportive. The first night grouping with them, I did the smoothest SV run ever.

And gl with Gruul's!

/salute

InfoMofo said...

Hey Cow- What did you do with that Mana Potion Injector recipe/

I just found out that they're uber-buffing that on 2.3 so the injectors don't require engineering anymore.

You still got that pattern by any chance?

Rick Kitagawa said...

ARG! I'm pretty sure I sold that dealy off pretty quick to make some cash for the epic mount....

Phooey.