Monday, October 15, 2007

wassap

So what are youfs up to? Any particular ubers being worked on?

I've kinda made it goal to up Meef's pvp prowess and get a decent (i'm hoping 1600+) arena rating. To that end I'm working on a spreadsheet to plan my upgrades... either of you know of an "aep" type rating for warriors (pvp oriented of course)? Just for the hell of it I tried 2xsta, 2xres, 1.5xcrit, 1xap, 1xstr, .2xhit, .1xparry, .3xagi... pretty sure that's not balanced properly though -_-

Kotonoha, Nayuki and Mahanaxar are kinduv on hold for a bit, mostly because I've rolled a mage on a pve server a coworker is playing on (echo isles).

In other gaming news, I've been playing soul calibur 3, portal, halflife 2 (finally completed it!), hl2: ep 1, and geometry wars... so yeah... too many games, too little time...

5 comments:

Alex said...

I'm currently playing:

Halo 3
Portal
Half Life 2
Geometry Wars
Settlers of Cataan


I will be getting back into wow once I get my new macbook pro, which should be early November after Leopard comes out. w00t!

InfoMofo said...

Your formula looks ok meef, except I've started shunning crit for pvp, now that everyone and their mother stacks resilience. However, if you still have a lot of talents or items that proc off of crit strikes, it's still worth it I guess.

I think after 2.3 when they decrease the leveling requirements, I'm finally going to level up that 49 druid I have and make some kind of resto build. Maybe after I level him up we'll have an easier time doing instances, since we'll have a tank and healer.

I haven't been playing many other games lately, although when that Mario Kart Wii game comes out, I'm probably going to have to cave and get that.

InfoMofo said...

course I won't be playing too much this weekend. some jerks are in town, making me do frivolous things like eat thinly sliced grilled barbecue beef, drink exotic beers, and buy strange but efficient japanese import clothing.

it's a rough life.

meef said...

にょおーーーーーーーーーほほほーーーーーーーーーーーーーwwwwww

InfoMofo said...

Oh and I don't know if it counts as a game, but I'm a little obsessed with the Google Image Labeler...

It's hypnotic and frustrating and addictive...