Thursday, October 11, 2007

joining the masses

So given my reduced playing time and pvp focus, I've decided to respec arms for a while. given my lack of arms pvp experience i'm really sure what i'm doing, but hopefully it'll be an improvement. well... maybe. i have a really shitty sword. it's a green i bought off the ah since i didn't have a 2h sword ;_;

but yeah, some new goodies include ms, deathwish, improved intercept (-10s on cd), piercing howl and second wind... now i just need to gear up with some pvp equipment... and get used to using all these damn new skills. yeebus. smashing ms ever 6 seconds, overpower when i can... trying to remember to pop deathwish when it's up... grargh.... as prot i could just drum my fingers on shield block, revenge and shield slam with an occasional spell reflect or intimidating shout. ^^;

1 comment:

Rick Kitagawa said...

oh. my. god.

:P