Tuesday, October 10, 2006

BG, XP, ST

I'm stalling Bendyr at 59 so we can do guild WSG and AB (if we want, I even have info for a vent server that we can use). We needs to grind our low 50s up so we can get some BBQ BGs. In fact, Meef has suggested that you grind levels on the mobs in AV. Not only do they give decent experience while you can do some minor AV objectives, but you will be getting free rep and honor the whole time AND you have no durability costs O_o. The AV trinkets just add more honor and xp. Other good XP at low 50s can be found in Un'goro where the quests are all overlapping and there are tons of quests with good xp you can complete just by running around (like the Zelda quest).

This weekend, I think we may want to do ST again for Dwight, since he needs to do his Warlock Scythe quest.

3 comments:

Rick Kitagawa said...

Since I messed up and just did my hunter quest, I found out that I too need to do ST again for Morphaz, the big green dragon goober that floats around.

Thus, I propose this Sunday for another ST-fun-filled trip?

InfoMofo said...

Yah- Alex still needs that too (although he just needs the troll feathers). I wouldn't mind accompanying you guys, if just for another chance at Dragon's Call.

meef said...

i require more vespene gas.