Tuesday, October 03, 2006

tsukikaji

so I rolled a new character. he's a druid. his name is tsukikaji. tsuki = moon. kaji = fire. i'm so novel. anyhow, i'm sure you can see where this is going. before you read any further, you need to view/listen to this ytmnd (Bendyr's Edit: As with any YTMND link, DO NOT CLICK AT WORK UNLESS YOU HAVE HEADPHONES). bendyr also rolled a druid. his name is slotr. he's gonna get twinked out, so he'll end up with a pvp rank of... sergeant! BRILLIANT. here's a pair of screenshots from our adventures:





perhaps i'm just easily amused... but that was easily the most fun i've had with wow since... well actually running thru st was pretty cool... but still!!! BRILLIANT.

4 comments:

InfoMofo said...

I was just cracking up the entire time we were grinding. I suppose this may get old by... oh, level 40 or so, but by then you'll be a moonkin! Lets grind these bitches up to Bear form so you can blatantly ignore that form while you Moonfire away.

I also can't wait til you hit level 55 or so and start getting psts for BRD.

PUG: "You wanna do BRD?"
Tsukikaji: "Sure"
PUG: "Umm... Are you Resto spec'd?"
Tsukikaji: "Actually... I only cast Moonfire. Ever. Thanks for the invite! OMW to Kargath!"

InfoMofo said...

BTW, the plan is I'm gonna level Slotr up to the 29 bracket, where I'll switch places with Fleckso (who will rejoin the ranks of the BBQ), and then we'll have FOUR druids around the same level to do instances. Versatility ftw!

Also, we discovered that each Druid has a separate Moonfire stack O_o. Four Moonfires dotting away simultaneously? Meef may flip out.

meef said...

hahaha, so far, still not old. i keep having to stifle my laughter when i look at the screenshots so ppl don't think i'm crazy. and the '...i only cast moonfire. ever.' line is gold. hahahaha

InfoMofo said...

Yknow, now that we have Four druids grinding up, I should create a most-used macros pbwiki page. I definitely have a few on Fleckso that I need to transfer to Slotr (Doh! for not using the shared macro page).