Thursday, October 19, 2006

orly

doh, don't mean to push that previous post down so quickly, but ya just reminded me i have a tonna screenshots i wanna upload ^^;

I highly recommend getting drunk. Then get drunk in the game.Looking for trouble in RFC...


ftl

Dig in the dust! +25% to sta, +25% health & mana regen for 2hrs! outside uc, on the way to silverpine

nothing like the freedom of the robe...

which reminds me... i might've posted this before, but it wasn't ringing a bell when i mentioned it to will... big blue dress (make sure to have sound on)

2 comments:

InfoMofo said...

1) Hmm, I swear that on my side there was less slurring. Course, I was drunk.
2) You have... hella buttons. Do you really need different buttons for all the different types of food?
3) That is a great video. The coordinated singing gnome chorus was awesome, and I'm impressed he got all those shots in the Orgrimmar Valley of Honor. However... if his point was supposed to be how manly he was despite his appearance, he should have omitted the sequence where he "Feather Fall"s from the LM to the BS. That came off a little... Mary Poppins.

meef said...

2) that's not even showing the additional vertical bar i have :P no i don't need all the food buttons, but i hate digging around in my inventory ^^;
3) <3 gnome chorus hahaha