Friday, May 04, 2007

As if My Wallet Wasn't Already a Dark Portal



So, not satisfied with infiltrating my waking life, sleeping habits, and social life, Blizzard has now set its sights on invading my wallet. They're now offering a WoW Rewards Visa. The offer is pretty much:
  • 1% cashback in the form of WoW playtime credit

  • 1 month of WoW free upon your first purchase

  • 0% APR balance transfer blah blah blah

  • Recycled box-art, lazily passed off as credit card design

The offer is pretty crappy, considering that you can get more than 1% cashback on some cards in ACTUAL CASH, and the balance transfer is the usual scam, but I may sign up just for the one free month of WoW... I would be less meh if the artwork was actually good, but most of it is just the same old crap from the boxes.

1 comment:

meef said...

they should generate art based on one of your chars. then it'd be pimp