Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Arena musings...

The ROFL went 5-5 again this week, which makes me think we've hit a kind of equilibrium around 1350. This may be about as well as we can expect to do until we get some better gear, or maybe touch up our spec's a bit. That being said, the points from this week should put me at about 2500 something, so I'm definitely going to get my [Merciless Gladiator's Shanker] next week, which should definitely make me a little more dangerous.

However, after reading all these people qqing about warlocks in arenas on the forum, I have to wonder if we're a weird group, or if 2v2 is just that different. I don't really think Warlocks give us that much grief. As we usually single them out as our primary targets, and they're cloth, we usually take them out before they can get a full dot rotation off (not counting those crazy tier 6 epix warlocks we somehow get matched with on occasion). As a rule, I think my "most hated" classes in our 2v2 games are:


  1. Paladins

  2. Hunters

  3. Mages



I wish that the arena would give us some breakdowns of the teams that we've lost against and their class makeups. Maybe I'll start jotting these down myself...

1 comment:

meef said...

currently installing a tb of hd... then i gotta purchase my shield!!!!!!!!!