Thursday, August 02, 2007

/tar Other Blog; /cast Pickpocket; /cast Vanish

So, I was browsing some other wow blogs at work, and I saw this blogspot had javascript and css that was pretty cool for having mouseoverable wowhead links. I thought I'd use my crazy Rogue skills and ninja the code, so here we go:

[Stealther's Helmet of Second Sight]

[Merciless Gladiator's Shanker]

Hoping this works, if you want to include wow-links like this in the future, use this code:

<a href="http://www.wowhead.com/?item=31109" class="rare" onmouseover="showWowitem(event,31109);" onmouseout="hideWowitem();">[Stealther's Helmet of Second Sight]</a>

<a href="http://www.wowhead.com/?item=32044" class="epic" onmouseover="showWowitem(event,32044);" onmouseout="hideWowitem();"">[Merciless Gladiator's Shanker]</a>

Plug in a new link, item number, name, and class, and it should work!

2 comments:

meef said...

swicrus maximus

Exanimo said...

It's not just those links is it? There is some script text aswell which i tried taking over from your blog and insert in the footer but still it doesnt work for me.
Did i mis something? Help appreciated ;)
fulltimewow.blogspot.com