Monday, July 31, 2006

fuck the alliance

graaarrrgh. so i'm killing furbolgs, there's an alliance 60 mage farming too, i keep my distance, he/she leaves me alone. fine. couple minutes later, finishing off a gardener... fucking 50 druid finishes me off from the 30% i was at ><

run back, rez, druid is off killing more shit, so again, keep my distance, seems ok for awhile, 60 shaman runs around, then i don't see any alliance for awhile... until i get ganked by a 60 pally and 50 priest... and then a hunter and shadow priest show up.

i was at fucking 2920/3000 but i had to call it a night cuz i couldn't kill anything without getting ganked >< motherfuckers i just want to walk through the damned tunnel.

gapsoefjapoijfqpwoijfalkjlasjflajelf

2 comments:

InfoMofo said...

FUCK detante. I never trusted this conditional, zone truce. Let's go back there and slaughter anything red, furbolg and gnome alike.

InfoMofo said...

Err, I mean "détente". Fuck the Alliance, fuck détente, and fuck french spelling.