Friday, July 21, 2006

Spicy Dog!



In a bloody, unforeseen coup, I, Bendyr, have wrested control of this Guild. As your brand-new, all-powerful Guild Master, I promise to rule with a maniacal yet merciful insanity. I promise that your reasonable "guild tithes" will go only to the finest BoE Epix, rare non-combat pets, and whatever phat loot I might be tempted by in the Auction House.

Before I get to the frivolous buying of shoes, the erection of totalitarian structures, and fiddling while our wiki burns, I must direct you to the Spicy Dog™! Our guild tabard has finally been created, along with its corresponding pbwiki page; naturally, given our Guild's massive influence over Google's search algorithms, this means that our page will very soon overtake the current favorite in the google search for "Spicy Dog", which I assure you is an improvement. I ask that each and every single active member run out and purchase the mark of our Guild's distinction (and I've already mailed the two of you money so you don't have any excuses. Zing!).


See the full post for more spiciness.









1 comment:

meef said...

nyohoho! spicy!