Sunday, July 30, 2006

Nyohoho!

Once again, Google's algorithms fall prety to our guild's machinations.

Anyway, we had a pretty good run on Saturday- We got Gralax to uber enchanting, and Meef was picking up blues like Bob Dole. I myself have started the arduous Timbermaw grind, but I'm not crazy about any of the high level craftables there, so I can wait a bit on that. That time is a good time for me in general, so if we could make that a somewhat regular affair, I think that would be über.

Also, thanks to Meef for setting up the Upcoming BBQs twiki page, I've already added a few of the quests I need help with for Fleckso and Bendyr. Do we maybe want to organize this by location rather than group size?

1 comment:

InfoMofo said...

I reformatted and I have a table now, although it's not sortable or anything. If anyone has an idea for the times, just add them.