Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Had a little horsey named Paul Revered

Guess who's revered with the Outriders? I've got the crazy [Outrider's Bow] and the [Legionnaire's Sword], both which give me a nice dps and stamina boost.

Now that I'm no longer paranoid about leveling, we should do an instance. Uh, the three of us. We can pug a healer I guess. J and I both would benefit from getting the Thrash blade from the primary Maraudon quest, which we could do in a group when you guys get to level 49 maybe? Gralax would obviously benefit from a quick trip to Uldamann. I have pretty nice gear from my pvp forays, but some of my items are disgracefully bad (I still use the [Gnomish Harm Prevention Belt], which is pretty cool for 10 minutes, but during the 50 minute cooldown it's total crap).

On the plus side of Engineering, I used my MC hat to trash two level 60s in the Undercity courtyard yesterday. I MC'd the mage, who made short work of the Warrior, and once the MC wore off he was slightly damaged and mana depleted, making him mincemeat for me and the other lowbies running through the courtyard. One of them was a Knight-Commander or something, so I got something like 600 honor for just those two kills!

P.S. It may be time to change the name of the blog up top, no?
P.P.S. Yay! My spam campaign has finally bore fruit!

4 comments:

meef said...

Theatre Rice (used to) Plays (play) WoW -_-;

meef said...

i'm 46!

meef said...

i want pvp ubers!

meef said...

graaarargahg