Sunday, January 15, 2006

Adding other users to this blog

Hi, meef here. You can give other people access to post by going to Settings -> Members, and adding people to the list. You put in their e-mail, they get a link to click on, and then they have to sign in with their blogger account. Once they've accepted the invitation, they can post to the blog. I've taken the liberty of adding myself to the list (using the login you supplied).

I would be hesitant to put the name/pass for this account in a post open to the public like that... all it takes is one malicious user to come in and change the password. However, this is not my blog, and I am just a friend of a friend so I leave that up to the rest of you.

In Azeroth, I'm still lvl 24, as I've been working on my main lately (a priest on the khadgar server). Are people playing more? Are we gonna start getting some groups together? Let me know.

1 comment:

Alex said...

I have also added myself to the blog, not so hot on the idea of leaving the user name and password on the blog either ... Lvl 28 now and doing battle grounds, didn't play this weekend because I was in tahoe. Aren't you kids back yet? let's instance! (and make the guild!!!!)