Wednesday, January 25, 2006

RFK This Weekend?

Hey is anyone else up for Razorfen Kraul this weekend? I haven't done a single Horde instance yet, and i'm getting antsy. I think that there are easily 4 or 5 of us that could be level 30 by this weekend:

Bendyr (That's Sergeant Bendyr to you) - 29 Rogue (I'm about 400 xp from 30, I could easily be 31 or 32 by Friday if I want)
Dwightshroot - 29 Warlock
Gogol - 28 Druid
Meef - 26 Warrior

Is anyone else close to hitting 30 this weekend? We could even do a run through BFD first for ppl to catch up maybe?

There's a pretty good walkthrough for BFD and RFK at here and here.

10 comments:

meef said...

saturday is probably good for me. sundays i normally raid on khadgar. we need phat instance lewts!

Alex said...

I'm gonna make a mage alt ... scorchfest!!!!!!!!

InfoMofo said...

jason, enough of your ridiculous eyes of distinction!

alex, focus!

Alex said...

ok so I made an alt:

FetidPhoenix

Undead Mage ... now that I actually know how to play this game ... and how to play a mage I'm actually enjoying this a bit more than my lock ... since I'm going for a scorch / Combustion+BlastWave build ... I should at least be semi ok in BG ...

anyways ... I'll be there with my lock this weekend, don't worry.

Rick Kitagawa said...

I'm really loathe to play my druid now (the warrior and mage are so much more fun). This weekend is a busy one for me, but I can probably squeeze in a run or two sometime.

Man, we really need a priest.

-Julius

jesse said...

yikes! i'll catch up soon, i promise. right now i'm still 21.. gd luck with the instances!

Alex said...

wasn't Matt going to be a priest or something? I'll probably lvl my mage until the weekend. I thought we had a million shamans who could heal us?

Alex said...

as proof of how crazy I am, here's my mage build

Alex said...

well considering some our alts are at the same level as some of mains of other guildies, maybe we should do an RFC run with the guild that still doesn't exist?

Rick Kitagawa said...

Gahhh, sorry Alex!