Tuesday, January 17, 2006

A Poll

How many people are still playing now that school has started?

My current status is this:
28 Druid (I had a druid on my old server, and honestly, I'm kinda burnt out on it. I did it because we needed a healing class)
41 Warrior (Before you say HOLY CRAP, note that I started this guy a month ago, and I stopped playing the druid so everyone else could catch up to it. Also, I did a lot of grinding in dual-wield spec, which seems to be the fastest way to go. Honestly, getting him to this level was a piece of cake, especially since I'm an efficiency whore, and got leveling down to a science on him.)

Right now I'm thinking of either starting a fresh character so I can catch up to the rest of you guys, or continue grinding my warrior, and helping you guys out with my high-ish level. I'm killing raptors at a little-known spot in Dustwallow Marsh, which drop heavy leather, which sell for 10-15s apiece, and after several hours of doing that, I'm filthy rich and can almost afford my mount.

With regards to school, it's starting out slowly. Awesomely, I'm able to fit in an hour or two a day of the game in the midst of Theatre Rice and studying, though once CT starts, I will be swamped.

6 comments:

Rick Kitagawa said...

I'm playing more now that school has started :D

jesse said...

i've been running around on my shammie... shit, i can't find these stupid @&$##(*^&# people for my stupid @*&#%*^#$ quests. but yeah, still playing.

Rick Kitagawa said...

I'm almost lv. 19, about to do rfc, and should be at 22 or so by the end of the week. Huzzah!

meef said...

meef (war) is now level 25. still looking forward to grouping with y'all.

normally i log on around 8 to 10ish at night since i raid with my priest on khadgar until then. (although saturdays and tuesdays are off days)

Alex said...

28 warlock ... upping my fishing and cooking, might go farm some more wool again.

InfoMofo said...

Rogue Bendyr here... I've become a tad obsessed with Warsong Gulch, so I am waiting on leveling past 29. I'm actually about 400 xp from dinging 30, which I am kind of waiting on doing until I reach Honored status with the Outriders. However, once we all get playing more and we have a guild I am down for doing some instance craziness.

NOTE: Doing too much BG has kind of drained my funds. Even with the nominal costs of poisons and flash powder, I was spending money without being able to really bring any money in (I mined a few times, but with the whole XP thing I can't really go anywhere far, lest I draw aggro and be forced to kill mobs). Add to that my petty engineering obsession and the pretty armor on the AH, and my funds are down to about 17g...