Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Discombobulation and Confustication



Woohoo! I did a solo stealth run of the back part of Gnomer, and I got the schematic for [Discombobulator Ray]. It's a kickass engineering toy that slows a humanoid target to 80%, and reduces their melee and spell damage for 12 seconds. The great thing about it is, that it's not limited to Engineering use! I've sent some of you some in the mail, if anyone else wants one, just pst me or drop me a line, I've been stockpiling Jade specificially for these, and I have a couple in my bank. Just put them on any of your action bars and click them to fry your opponent. They are kickass for gank insurance, and can stop a Hunter from kiting you to death with cheapness; on top of that, I imagine it's very frustrating and demoralizing to be turned into a leper gnome. I can't make an endless supply of them, so don't use them in Battlegrounds or anything, but feel free to pop them in World PVP whenever you like.

Just a note, they don't work on druids, as they can just shapeshift out of it, so don't bother using it on them.

No comments: