Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Lowbie grinding

So Elsie (Julius's priest (that sounds like Judas Priest!)) and Fleckso (My drood) were grinding in Barrens yesterday, and I guess as a career rogue I never realized the grinding power of a healer and tank working together. It was crazy! We were taking on like 4 or 5 mobs at a time with almost no downtime. And I got to do my scary bear dance! I hit 14 and Elsie hit 13. Woo!

On another front, did you guys see the upcoming development notes? World PVP with consequences? Intra-server Battlegrounds? ROGUE PATCH!?!?! Christmas comes early for Bendyr-kun.

1 comment:

meef said...

i can see the rogue patch now:

--after extensive review, we have decided to make the slice and dice sound effect play constantly for the duration of the effect
--vanish now causes durability loss
--new top tier talent: improved detect traps - increases the radius of your detect traps ability by 3 yards. this talent replaces adrenaline rush
--rogues can no longer equip swords.