Monday, September 10, 2007

Battling the heat

So you guys have been subject to my terrible video card's heat issues. On the bright side I think I may have found the problem -- for some reason or other, the power I was supplying to my new heat sink's fan was no good. I went back to pluggin the fan into a separate computer's mobo and my card has been acting a helluva lot better.

Here's what I've been goin thru... [click for full size versions]


nut so great.

bendyr saves my ass.

not a good way to start a match...

doh!

2 comments:

InfoMofo said...

This entire time I've been playing WoW, and you've been playing some Dada-inspired absurdist coloring book.

InfoMofo said...

You should also submit these screenshots to one of the "rate my UI" forum posts. That would be interesting...

"What is that mod that you're using that makes your helmet look like an plane that stretches out into infinity?"