Thursday, September 06, 2007

With great ubers comes great responsibility

So I decided to try out a few Kara runs with a friend's raiding guild. Things were pretty tough the first day, but the second day I got the hang of it a little more and I even topped the dps charts on The Curator! I was rewarded for my efforts with [Garona's Signet Ring]



So, it's been pretty fun, and the guild I ran with was kind of in a good phase for me to get in; they've run Kara a few times, but they're still gearing up for the bigger raids, so they're cool with me not really being familiar with the encounters yet. I've decided I'm going to join up with them for the time being and see where that goes.

In the meantime, I've passed the mantle of guild leadership onto Meef. I'll still be around and available for 2v2 arenas (with better gear even), so make sure to free up a slot on your Friends List for me.

P.S. Oh, and since you're going to find out in-game anyway, my new guild's name is "Team Ramrod"... Please don't /point or /lol next time you run into me in Org...

P.P.S. My decision to drop Mutilate was totally validated by the Kara run too. Sooo many poison immune mobs and fights where I can't choose my position would have made me a sad Panda. A sad Panda with DPS below the tank, more than likely.

2 comments:

meef said...

may your raids be full of ubers and dragonbreath chili.

take some screenshots of the encounters!

oh, and pick up a couple warglaives of azzinoth for iroha, kthx

Unknown said...

good luck out there in the raidin' world! huzzah!