Sunday, September 16, 2007

Fel mana potions...

So the FelManaPots are not ftw, nor are they ftl. I've found out that indeed, they do not affect my Mend Pet, and the loss of damage on Arcane shot is fairly minimal. Indeed, it seems to be a good fit if you're a hunter going against someone and you know you're gonna run out of mana...like being overhealed, but only with mana.

It does, however, affect your global potion cooldown, so once you pop a FMP, you have to wait the usual cooldown if you wanna down a Super Mana Potion. FMP gives you more, but it's not all at once. So it's very conditionally cool, depending on the circumstances.

I also spent a crapload of my honor to get these lovely little boots, which I makes me feel more uber than before.


Other than that, I'm still holding out in Arena points for my XBow, and I can never (probably due to my strange student schedule) find a group to do the last Ogrila prereq I need or the crazy boss grind to get up to summoning Terokk. Alas, someday the epic flying mount shall be mine...

7 comments:

Rick Kitagawa said...

BTW, if you guys happen to run into cheap Terocone or Fel Lotus for the lovely Flasks of Relentless Assault, please buy them up and mail them to me COD. And let me know if you guys want some, esp. Bendyr, now that you're all raiding and stuff :)

InfoMofo said...

Zo My God... I will get you some of those mats straight away.

Hey- you gonna specialize now?

Rick Kitagawa said...

I already specialized in transmutes (booo, I discovered the Flask right after I chose)

FYI, mats=
7x terocone
1x fel lotus
3x mana thistle

InfoMofo said...

Even without specialization, I think that should be at least a 2x profit margin. I'll see if I can find these mats cheap mid-week.

InfoMofo said...

BTW- as for summoning terrok, don't you need to get something crazy like 100 shadow dust to even think about summoning him?

Bleh.

But if you ever need help with the Ogri'la prereqs, tap Meef or me. They shouldn't take that long.

Rick Kitagawa said...

If you have a group that's willing to all put in an equal amount of dust, then you need 40. (You kill each of 4 bosses for every party member, and it takes 10 dust to summon).

But yes, I just need one more prereq, the one in the Barrier Hills.

InfoMofo said...

Oh right- each boss can only be looted once, right? Bleh, that whole encounter looks so horribly designed.