Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Bendyr: DPSer, AFKer, Director!

So when my Toshley Station transporter malfunctioned yesterday, I was unable to fight or mount up for 2 minutes and 30 seconds. It seemed like the perfect time to try the new built-in video capture mechanic in the Mac client. Here is the result:



Toshley Station Transporter Malfunction from infomofo on Vimeo.

It was kinda cool, but the process slowed the framerate a ton. Also, I can't find a place to share the full resolution video. This site vimeo is slightly better than youtube in terms of quality, but it's still not great. In the original source video, you can even read my chat and combat logs.

UPDATE: Found a better site to upload to, and I triggered a cooler debuff this time!



The only problem is it doesn't play well with my firefox and I can't get the embed to size right...

1 comment:

meef said...

damn that frame rate suxxor.

but that is a totally awesome transporter misfire hahaha.