Monday, September 24, 2007

Bendyr は 貧乏 です。

With great drops come great expenses :/

I almost had to cry when [Gloves of Dexterous Manipulation] dropped in Kara yesterday. Sure, it was a huge improvement over my blue gloves, but TWO sockets, an enchant, and everything was already going to be a hit on my waning money supply.

Like I said before, whenever I get a certain amount of money, I start buying crap. I was up to 900 gold last week, when I decided for some reason that I needed a [Riding Crop]... Then I saw a [Relentless Earthstorm Diamond] for 100g on the auction house, which in my defense is a steal. And of course, I was buying flask mats and pots and healing potions and repair bills...

I'm down to 300g now... and tomorrow I'll have enough points for my [Merciless Gladiator's Bonecracker], which I know I should be really happy about, but all I can think about it how much those Mongoose mats are going to set me back...

If anyone needs me, I'll be at the Orgrimmar Blood Bank.

2 comments:

meef said...

damn dog! you maxing out your dailies? ^^;

or mebbe if i lvl up mahanaxar and go sl/sl we can get a really awesome 5v5 and sell arena points hehe

InfoMofo said...

no, i'm not maxing my dailies... i'm just lazy. Sigh. I usually get to the terokar ones, and then something good comes on TV.