Friday, September 14, 2007

Fel Mana Potions for Cowchan?

I never really got the point of the "Fel" potions. The one for HP seemed like too big of a tradeoff for a dpser like myself, so I never got it. The Fel Mana Potion restores a ton of mana, but reduces spell dmg and +healing for 15 minutes. However, a really interesting thread on wowinsider pointed out that there's pretty much no downside for hunters using the Fel Mana Potion.

Most of the hunter's shots are barely affected by spell dmg anyway, and the -healing effect doesn't even affect Mend Pet! You basically get 2 mana pots on separate cooldown timers with pretty much no downside...

OP!

3 comments:

meef said...

HAX

InfoMofo said...

yarite?? I'm just waiting for them to release the [Super Roguey Health Potion] that gives you 3k health but slows your rage generation by 50%...

Rick Kitagawa said...

muahahahahaha, if that is all true (I shall try it soon), then MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA