Monday, March 13, 2006

How Green Were my Daggers: In which Bendyr gripes about his crappy daggers

Argh! Why are all the good daggers in the low 30 levels only drops off of 38+ mobs in Scarlet Monastary? I'm still using these crappy vendor bought Daring Daggers. So far I've been trying to farm this dagger, but I've been hanging around the alterac highlands areas that he's supposed to spawn and he hasn't shown up once. I musta killed like 300 yetis yesterday or something (luckily I was still trying to get the helcular's rod drop, so it wasn't totally pointless). Blech.

Anyone want to do a run through RFK this weekend? There's the swinetusk shank there, which has a decent drop rate. It's not even that great a dagger, but it might make me a little less depressed about the un-elite-ness of my arsenal.

4 comments:

meef said...

ooo i could get my phial of phlogistosomethingorother

rets go!

Alex said...

yeah let's roll over there ...

Alex said...

let's do RFK tomorrow ... what time is good for you alls? I'd prefer morning ... I know Jason isn't awake that early though ...

Alex said...

hey any of you bastards still playing? we need a healer for RFK tomorrow morning!