Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Scarlet Monastery this weekend?

We're not high level enough to do the whole instance ... but there are rumblings (from Bendyr incessantly) about doing the library part this weekend. I'd like to go, but I may or may not depending on whether or not I go to the San Jose Toy Fair and/or the Asian American Film Festival.

Here's the map

10:30am perhaps?

Another thought ... what happened to all the Rice people in this guild? I'm a bit disappointed that one of our founders straight up abandoned the guild and ran away to another server, our priest NEVER showed up, etc. Can we recruit some people? Anyone in LCC play this damn game? It'd be nice to have 5-10 active members so we could at least do instances without weirdo outsiders.

3 comments:

InfoMofo said...

I hit 36 last night! Grinding Kodo in the Kodo Graveyard on Desloace is awesome. Not only do the horde outnumber the allies there a jillion to one, but you're right next to a horde outpost with lv. 50 guards waiting to stomp some gnome-ass, should they be called to duty. There must be something in the Kodo bones that makes the allies stupid. There was this lv. 35 hunter who must have attacked Meef and me like 5 times in sequence, getting slaughtered over and over again. Ah, poor Cally, we hardly stabbed ye... Furthermore, most of the bad guys in the graveyard are non-hostile, so they just sit there... waiting for the slaughter. There's something very Vonnegut about the whole thing but I can't put my finger on it.

Anyway, Scarlet Monastery graveyard and library this weekend sounds awesome. Sounds like Meef and Cowchan are in, and Dwight's a maybe. Worst case, we can get some pickups to join. There aren't too many good rogue weaps in SM, but I see like 3 different blue leather shoulders that drop off mobs there that look awesome. That was before thottbot got all slow and I had to go back to actually doing work...

As for recruiting, I'll ask around with my gamer friends to see if anyone is looking to start a new characer. I have a cousin who quit WoW last fall for Med School, but maybe I'll try and convince him that rolling a healer is part of the remit of the Hippocratic Oath.

Rick Kitagawa said...

Sorry Alex! I've been busy with CT, then midterms, and now CT is starting again. I'm going to start up a priest in a few days so you guys won't be lacking for a healer.

-Julius

Alex said...

Julius ... my beef's not with you ... it's of a certain Shaman who defected to a PVE server as a damn ALLIANCE GNOME! AND took her friend with her.

Thank you come again, I'll buy Jesse some flowers or maybe some undead flowers.




Shoot me now.