Thursday, April 06, 2006

AH FTW

Sr. Sergeant Bendyr has moved on from WSG to conquer a new ground... the Auction House. As I am precariously close to level 40, and because I want a pretty pink horsie, I am whoring myself out for gold in any way you can imagine. Other than mining anything I can get my hands on and all but abandoning my engineering discipline, I have also been attempting to arbitrage at the Auction House, to a degree of moderate success. I have gone from about 20g on Saturday to at least 80g right now. I've outline dmy profit mechanics on the twiki page. It's basically, buy low, sell high, with some caveats.

The funny thing is, I would actually have well over 100g if I didn't get bogged down by my covetousness. I found a Phantom Blade amazingly underpriced at 10g (at least a 27g value actually), and bought it, but then I looked at the stats and the proc, and I couldn't bring myself to list it. I've decided I'll respec for swords and use this to pwn the BGs at lv. 44. Craziness! Anyway, after I've gotten my mount, sword training, and my gnomish engineering recipes, I'll probably still have some surplus gold, so if you see me online, let me know if you need cash. I think I have the auction house method down!

1 comment:

meef said...

sexay! now if i could only get some time to play...