Tuesday, April 04, 2006

PVP high

Woo! So while I was waiting for Arathi Basin last night I was going around pickpocketing mobs and mining ore in Desolace; and once it became clear that the BG just wasn't going to happen, I decided to run to Feralas and pick up the flight point there. First of all, it was surprisingly easy; there are no mobs whatsoever that are close enough to the road to aggro you. Second of all, most of the allies were too high level to bother dismounting and killing you. However, I did run by this one 43 level warrior, and after he paused I was pretty sure he saw right through my stealth. Sure enough, about a minute later he came back down the road, unmounted and attacked me. Luckily, I was prepared, so I instantly blinded him, vanished, cheap-shotted, blade-flurried, evaded, and used my fricking Dragonling. I took him down! I had such an adrenaline rush after that. Unfortunately, once he came back after me about five minutes later, all my abilities were cold and I died pretty quick.

Still, not bad... 1 gank and 1 orange kill on my way to the Mojache flight point.

2 comments:

meef said...

fuck the alliance

Alex said...

I hope you ate his corpse after you killed him.