Tuesday, April 18, 2006

G'day, guild

So... my two-point-five week whirlwind tour of Australasia begins on Thursday, and I will be /afk for a while. As I'll be packing all of tomorrow, I plan on logging on tonight, using up my rest on pirates in Tanaris (and that pesky dragonslayer's blessing that I just can't bring myself waste), and I'll send all the gold i have on hand at the moment to someone who can put it to better use.

When I get back, I imagine that Cowchan will be fully decked out in purple world drops, Dwight will be death coiling rogues like a mofo, Limezor will be doing solo runs on Molten Core, and Jason will have moved.

8 comments:

Rick Kitagawa said...

Have an awesome trip!

meef said...

itterashai!

InfoMofo said...

Uhh... i.. then the doubled consonant is like the small tsu... and then the te looks kind of like a capital t.... Ummm... gimme a sec on this one.

Yeah... i'm not going to survive Tokyo, am I... At this rate, I'm definitely going to accidentally order my fugu with extra poison or something.

meef said...

にょおおほほほ!

meef said...

絶対ふぐとどく二倍を食べないで

健康に悪いさ

とほほ、まだインターネット使えてない

大変や!

InfoMofo said...

わかりません。  よくわかりません。

Alex said...

Jason, I expect you take the torch of wow madness from Will and get your damn mount!

meef said...

let the grind begin!